Twitter disasters this year. Any here that you could spin out of?
Chris Brown deleted his account. Here’s why. Your thoughts?
HOW ARE YOUR FINAL PROJECTS COMING ALONG? BLOGS BEING UPDATED? HOW CAN THE REST OF US HELP?
- All projects, regardless of which option you choose, must be posted on your blogs by 8 a.m. on Dec. 11. (All blogs must be updated with your final project outlines and format choice by 8 a.m. on Dec. 4)
- All contact lists must either be emailed to me or turned in on paper.
- All projects need an extra written paragraph full of additional, thoughtful multimedia ideas that you would have done if you had the time, energy and expertise. this graf does not count toward the word count and may be put on the contact sheet.
- All projects must have a slug, short headline, long headline using the 2-4 word, 50 character and 94 character limits.
- AP style counts. Broadcast style counts. Everything counts!
- KEEP IT SIMPLE! SHORT, SIMPLE SENTENCES. SHORT SIMPLE PARAGRAPHS. PROPER SPELLINGS AND PRONUNCIATIONS.
- To receive any extra credit, the final projects must be complete before 8 a.m. on Dec. 10 and you must receive confirmation from me that it has been received/noted.